Search for a recipe: input, sorting and filters
To search for a recipe by name, the search bar at the top left of the list is provided for this purpose. It allows you to perform a semantic search of the article:
1. In the list of articles, click in the search field
2. Type the first letters of the article you are looking for (a list of articles corresponding to the object of the research is already offered)
3. Select the item in question.
It is possible to perform an ascending / descending alphabetical sort on the designation and category columns of the recipe list.
For this, you simply need to click on the small up / down arrows, present next to the column label.
It is also possible to apply filters on the columns of the list. This makes it possible to display only the elements which meet certain criteria, in the list of recipes.
3. Click on the “ Add a filter ” link at the top left of the list
4. Select the filter to apply
5. Select the desired filter option among those offered
6. If necessary, remove the filter by clicking on the cross to the right of the applied filter.
If you want to display only the recipes from the dessert category in your list, you must: