⭐ Our review of Zelty
Getting started: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Features offered: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Proposed integrations: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Accessories and peripherals: ⭐⭐
Pricing: ⭐ (because not transparent)
Associated services: ⭐⭐
🙂 Les avantages de Zelty
- Intuitive interface, powerful software
- Can be used offline
- Without obligation (to be confirmed with a quotation)
- Customer CRM to monitor its customer base and optimize its loyalty programs
- Some thirty partnerships: financial management, operations, delivery and Click and Collect, HR management, payments, etc.
- No obligation formula
- Connection with POS devices (Ingenico, iZettle, Lydia) to avoid double data entry
- Anti-fraud certification (self-certification)
🙁 The disadvantages of Zelty
- Apple compatible equipment only, it is therefore essential to equip yourself (price included in the quote).
- Price on estimate only
☑️ Et concrètement, ça fait quoi Zelty ?
A very complete solution that goes from the cash register on iPad to online ordering for the restaurant, including online reservations, customer loyalty and deliveries. The experience is customizable according to your needs. Zelty also highlights its premium service: needs audit, software and hardware supply, installation assistance, training.
👩🍳 Who is Zelty for ?
It was natively developed for chains, franchises & multi-sites but can be adopted by any type of establishment. Today, 10,000 users in 500 different outlets are already using Zelty.
Types of establishments that could be interested in Zelty: restaurants, food trucks, fast food, cafes, bars, tea rooms, franchises, chains, multi-establishments.
💲 What is the price for Zelty?
- On estimate only
- There are formulas without commitment, in monthly payment
📌 Zelty features in detail
- Complete and ergonomic cash register
- Possibility to set up sales options to help the teams to make upsales at the cash register
- Dematerialized tickets & bill sharing
- Customizable seating plan management
- Menu management
- Reservation taking: centralization of reservations taken online on Zelty
Customer management & loyalty
Server management (access, discounts, cash drawer opening)
Real-time inventory management
Online ordering & take-out: direct shipment to the kitchen
Kiosks (iPad) for autonomous ordering by customers
Multi-site control: access the menu, stocks, employees of each site, obtain statistics on sales, preparation & delivery times, etc.
Integrations: deliveries (Deliveroo, JustEat, UberEats), Stripe, Lydia, etc. Partnerships such as Pongo for loyalty, snapshift for scheduling, Order-it, Lydia or Strie for payments, etc.
Free and unlimited customer support